Date Posted: July 7, 2023
Vice President of Architecture and Engineering
What makes you feel fulfilled in your career? Do you like to be challenged? Do you enjoy working on a variety of design projects? If so, this could be just the right fit for you.
This is a team-oriented role, providing critical support to the design team, inside and outside of the organization to ensure success. Fisher is a career destination. From the start of your career with Fisher you will be an integral part of our design/build teams and through each step of your growth, we will provide the support, tools and training you need to be successful.
Fisher is a leading design-build construction firm headquartered in the Pacific Northwest and is one of the largest builders of industrial and commercial projects in the food processing and cold storage industries in the United States.
The BIM Specialist collects, troubleshoots and choreographs the digital building models from various design team members into a functional and consolidated BIM model. Additionally, this position provides technical support to in-house design team members in the use of BIM software.
- Provides BIM coordination and daily management of BIM project data.
- Assists project team with maintaining the NavisWorks model for design review and clash detection.
- Assists subconsultants in access and usage of BIM models.
- Communicates with team leaders from various design disciplines for coordinated project delivery.
- Disseminates and supports document control standards, policies, and protocols related to BIM.
- Designs/maintains Revit families.
- Troubleshoots Revit functionality.
- Prepares schedules for presentations or estimating.
- Assists staff with operation of BIM design software.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Working experience in 3D modeling with the use of multiple software systems, including Revit and Navisworks.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of BIM processes and standards.
- Has extensive knowledge of BIM platforms and coordination of models.
- Understanding of Revit functionality and integration with related software.
- Associate’s Degree or Certificate in Architectural Technology from an accredited school.
Compensation & Benefits
Fisher Construction Group provides a highly-competitive wage and benefits package. Depending on experience, employment offers will range between $55,037 to $64,668 annually, with a potential annual performance bonus up to $7,500.00.
The Fisher benefits package includes insurance for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life/Long-Term Disability. We also provide a 401K plan with employer match as well as a Profit Sharing plan, paid holidays, paid time off and more!