Civil Engineer II
Date Posted: March 14, 2023
Would you like to join a collaborative, award-winning design team working on state-of-the-art commercial and industrial buildings? Fisher Construction Group is seeking creative, resourceful and energetic designers to be part of our talented group of architects and engineers.
At Fisher, you will find an employer large enough for long term career growth and financial stability, yet small enough to add your inspiration to design projects. From the start of your career with Fisher you will be an integral part of our design/build teams and through each step of your growth, we will provide the support, tools and training you need to be successful as a practitioner of Civil Engineering.
We’re just “Good People”. We support one another through mentorship and teamwork. Individually and collaboratively, we bring integrity to every project- one of the many reasons that over 85% of our work is for repeat clients. We also believe in a culture of giving back to the communities in which we live and serve. You can feel proud to be part of the Fisher Team!
- 3 to 5 years of full-time experience working under the direction of a Licensed Civil Engineer.
- Passed the NCEES FE exam or Registered as a Professional Engineer (preferred but not required).
- Knowledge and application of Civil Engineering techniques and procedures.
- Excellent design skills on a variety of project types such as storm drainage, grading, site development, utilities (water and sewer) for commercial and/or industrial developments.
- Skill in computer-aided drafting, specifically Civil3d software along with demonstrated competence in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook. REVIT experience desired but not required.
- Ability to travel to distant construction sites, which may include overnight or several day stays.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited Engineering program.
Fisher Construction Group provides a highly-competitive wage and benefits package. Depending on experience, employment offers will range between $94,021 to $122,228 annually, with a potential annual performance bonus up to $16,500.00
The Fisher benefits package includes insurance for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life/Long-Term Disability. We also provide a 401K plan with employer match as well as a Profit Sharing plan, paid holidays, paid time off and more!