Foreman - Thermal Division | Travel Required
Date Posted: February 7, 2023
Project Superintendent – Thermal Division
Are you looking for a career with an established and reputable company, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefit package that includes health insurance, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, and more?
Fisher Construction Group is looking for an experienced Foreman to lead employees in our Thermal Division. Fisher’s Thermal team installs durable, long-lasting thermal envelopes for food processing or controlled temperature facilities by installing insulated metal panels (imp) both on the interior and exterior of commercial and industrial buildings.
- Leads the activities of workers engaged in the activities of the Thermal Division on jobsites.
- Studies project plans and specifications to determine resources needed to complete the work. Establishes and acquires equipment, tools and materials as appropriate.
- Onboards and manages crew members for work.
- Plans daily staffing requirements to meet schedules, including workers, subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that work conforms to specifications and that construction schedules are adhered to.
- Prepares daily progress reports, time records, and other project-related paperwork.
- Communicates pertinent information to project leaders in a timely manner.
- Is responsible for managing the on-site safety program for the thermal division on projects.
- Hands on Training Crew mem
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on customer service and marketing of the Company.
- Ability to negotiate and mediate issues with a variety of personalities representing a diverse group of individuals and businesses associated with the construction industry.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of safety codes, rules and regulations pertaining to site work.
- Knowledge of employment law sufficient to supervise a crew of workers and to apply company policies.
- Ability to maintain good attendance and work long hours during some project phases.
- Ability to travel to distant construction sites, which may include temporary relocation while supervising projects.
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
Education & Experience
Required minimum of 8 yrs experience in commercial and/or industrial construction and framing work; 3 yrs in a leadership role.
Additional training such as courses in first aid/CPR, OSHA, Equipment Certs and Fall Protection is desirable.
Compensation & Benefits
Fisher Construction Group provides a highly-competitive wage and benefits package. Depending on experience, employment offers will range between $28 to $40 hourly, with a potential annual performance bonus up to $5,000.00
The Fisher benefits package includes insurance for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life/Long-Term Disability. We also provide a 401K plan with employer match as well as a Profit Sharing plan, paid holidays, paid time off and more!