Senior Contracts Administrator – Vancouver, WA Office
Date Posted: March 14, 2023
Would you like to join an award-winning team? Fisher Construction Group is seeking an experienced self-driven Sr. Contracts Administrator to support Project Managers, Architects, Engineers and Project Executives.
Fisher is a leading design-build construction firm headquartered in the Pacific Northwest and is one of the largest builders of industrial and commercial projects in the food processing and cold storage industries in the United States.
The ideal candidate will have a great attitude, strong organizational and analytical skills, and thrive in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Prepares contracts, formal proposals, bid packages, and various project documents.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various contract documents. Experience with AIA contract documents is preferred.
- Decision-making with understanding of company procedures and policies.
- Requests and reviews job-related insurance. Performs insurance audits.
- Prepares job closeout reports and Operations and Maintenance manuals.
- Coordinates for various permit applications and prepares reports.
- Coordinates travel and temporary housing as required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in construction contracts administration. Equivalent education or certification may be considered in lieu of work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the construction industry, specifically commercial and industrial general contracting.
- Demonstrated understanding of evolving state and federal requirements related to contracts, insurance, bonding, and permitting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate contract and insurance requirements to project teams.
- Ability to maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Experience with these software systems are a plus: AIA Contract Software, Vista by Viewpoint, P6 Scheduling, and Bluebeam.
Compensation and Benefits
Fisher Construction Group provides a highly competitive wage and benefits package. Depending on experience, employment offers will range between $70,000 to $95,000 annually, with a potential annual performance bonus up to $12,000.00.
The Fisher benefits package includes insurance for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life/Long-Term Disability. We also provide a 401K plan with employer match as well as a Profit-Sharing plan, paid holidays, paid time off and more!