Structural Engineer II
Date Posted: March 14, 2023
Would you like to join a collaborative, award-winning design team working on state-of-the-art commercial and industrial buildings? Fisher Construction Group is seeking creative, resourceful, and experienced structural engineers.
At Fisher, you will find an employer large enough for long term career growth and financial stability, yet small enough to enjoy working on a variety of projects and designs. From the start of your career with Fisher, you will be an integral part of our design/build team. Through each step of your career, we will provide the support, tools and training you need to be successful.
We are “Good People” who enjoy contributing to a company leading the way in industrial and commercial design. We support one another through mentorship and teamwork. Individually and collaboratively, we bring integrity to every project- one of the many reasons more than 85% of our work is for repeat clients. We also believe in a culture of giving back to the communities in which we live and serve. You will feel proud to be part of the Fisher Team!
- 3 to 5 years of full-time experience working under the direction of a licensed Professional Engineer.
- Experience in the design of industrial and commercial buildings highly preferred.
- Knowledge and application of structural principles, techniques, and procedures.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, rules, statutes, and codes pertaining to the design and construction of commercial and industrial buildings.
- Skill in computer-aided drafting, specifically in Revit design software or comparable software.
- Demonstrated competence in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with REVIT, MathCAD and AutoCAD or REVIT desired, but not required.
- Ability to travel to distant construction sites, which may include overnight, or multiple day stays.
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
Compensation & Benefits
Fisher Construction Group provides a highly-competitive wage and benefits package. Depending on experience, employment offers will range between $94,021 to $122,228 annually, with a potential annual performance bonus up to $16,500.00
The Fisher benefits package includes insurance for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life/Long-Term Disability. We also provide a 401K plan with employer match as well as a Profit Sharing plan, paid holidays, paid time off and more!